In light of the Red Wave fizzling into the Red Ripple on Election Day, November 8th, Adam McManus and I dedicated a program to the need for pastors to unashamedly preach a Biblical worldview.
Kevin Swanson, founder of Generations Radio and the author of Apostate: The Men Who Destroyed the Christian West and Epoch: The Rise and Fall of the West, joined us with his analysis.
- God created each person. Therefore, we should protect babies from conception. (Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 106:38, Psalm 127:3, Psalm 139:13-16, Proverbs 6:16-19, Proverbs 24:11, Proverbs 31:8, Luke 1:41-42)
- God created us male and female. Therefore, any attempt to wear the opposite gender’s clothing, present oneself as the opposite sex, require people to refer to you by pronouns that violate your God-given design, take hormone-blocking drugs, or elect to receive mutilating surgeries of healthy breasts or genitals is sinful. (Genesis 1:27, Deuteronomy 22:5)
- God created everyone as heterosexuals who have His blessing to experience sexual intimacy with a life-long opposite sex spouse. Therefore, anyone who engages in pre-marital or extra-marital heterosexual behavior is in sin. And anyone who engages in any homosexual activity is in sin. (Genesis 2:24, Leviticus 18:22, Matthew 15:19–20, Matthew 19:4-6, Mark 10:6–9, Romans 1:24-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Corinthians 6:18-20, Ephesians 5:31-32, 1 Timothy 3:2, 12, Hebrews 13:4)
I also warned local Christians against three San Antonio area squishy Evangelical pastors who do not have the Biblical courage to disciple their respective flocks about the moral issues that face America.
- Pastor Max Lucado of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas
- Pastor Jason Brown of 1910 Church in Boerne, Texas
- Pastor Alex Lahue of Messiah Lutheran Church in Boerne, Texas.
Take a look at my detailed blog post entitled, “Max Lucado and Other Cowardly Evangelical Pastors.”